[widgets_on_pages id=”Bodrum – Milas Airport Weather”]
Bodrum – Milas Airport
Officially named “Milas-Bodrum Airport”, one of the busiest airports of the Aegean Region in Turkey, was opened to international traffic in 1997. The airport is situated 36 km northeast of the town of Bodrum, and 16 km south of Milas. The airport serves over two million people every year with one international and one domestic terminal.
By flying to Milas-Bodrum Airport you can come to :
Bodrum (36km) || Didim (81km) || Kuşadası (124km) || Akyaka (102km) || Marmaris (130km)
Dalyan (158km) || Sarigerme (170km) || Fethiye (199km) || Turunc (155km)
For order transfer or if you have some questions, contact us, we will be glad to help you – firstname.lastname@example.org
After you lent, 66 units of passport check counters and 4 units of baggage receiving bands work for as soon as possible you will start to enjoy warm Turkish sun. In the time when you are waiting lagged Duty-Free shop with many products or café and buffet are for your service at the same floor.
When you will finish all official procedures and went out from the Airport building you will see lots of greeting counters for passengers who traveling with tour operators.
You can use Wi-Fi in the Restaurants and Cafes Areas.
There is a sufficient number of public use pay phones in all passenger areas at easily accessible spots. These phones all function with pay cards, credit cards and BT-British Telekom Telephone Cards being sold all over the terminal.
Baby Care Rooms
The baby care rooms placed on various points of the terminal are organized for to enable the parents for easily meeting any need of their babies.
Disabled Passengers who arrive at Milas-Bodrum Airport must contact with the Airline Company for wheelchair service. Ground Handling Firm carry out wheelchair service on behalf of the airline company.
There is a parking lot in Milas-Bodrum Airport Terminal suitable for the parking of buses, minibuses and cars, which available for extra charge. The parking lot is just in front of the terminal and the security of the parking spaces are under permanent control.
The taxis at the exit of the arriving passenger section are ready to ride the passengers to the desired locations.
Airlines, Destinations and Terminals
• Air Baltic – Riga
• Air Berlin – Düsseldorf, Stuttgart
• Air Berlin operated by Belair – Zürich
• Air Bucharest – Bucharest, Sibiu
• Alitalia – Milan-Malpensa
• Arkefly – Amsterdam
• Atlas Global – Istanbul-Atatürk
• Austrian Airlines operated by Lauda Air – Vienna
• BH Air – Sofia
• Borajet – Istanbul-Sabiha Gökçen
• Bulgaria Air – Sofia
• B&H Airlines – Sarajevo
• Carpatair – Sibiu
• Corendon Airlines – Amsterdam, Brussels, Eindhoven, Lyon, Nantes, Paris, Tel Aviv
• EasyJet – Bristol, Liverpool, London-Gatwick, London-Stansted
• Germania – Berlin-Tegel, Düsseldorf
• Imair Airlines – Baku
• Jat Airways – Belgrade
• Jet2.com – East-Midlands, Leeds/Bradford, Manchester
• Livingston – Milan-Malpensa
• Luxair – Luxembourg
• Mistral Air – Rome
• Monarch Airlines – London-Luton, London-Gatwick, Manchester
• Onur Air – Aalborg, Amsterdam, Belfast-International, Billund, Bologna, Bordeaux, Brest, Bristol, Cardiff, Copenhagen, Cork, Dublin, Durham Tees Valley, Edinburgh, Glasgow-International, Hamburg, Humberside, Istanbul-Atatürk, Liverpool, London-Gatwick, Lyon, Manchester, Marseilles, Milan-Bergamo, Nantes, Newcastle, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Tel Aviv, Toulouse
• Pegasus Airlines – Amsterdam, Dublin, Istanbul-Sabiha Gökçen, London-Stansted, Sofia
• Pegasus operated by IZair – Ankara
• Rossiya – St Petersburg
• Saga Airlines – Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, East Midlands, Humberside, London-Gatwick, London-Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle
• Sky Airlines – Birmingham, Hamburg
• SunExpress – Antalya, Berlin-Schönefeld, Cologne/Bonn, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hanover, Leipzig/Halle, Munich, Poznan, Stuttgart
• Thomas Cook Airlines – Belfast-International, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, East Midlands, Glasgow-International, Leeds/Bradford, London-Gatwick, London-Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne
• Thomson Airways – Belfast-International, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cardiff, Doncaster/Sheffield, East Midlands, Exeter, Glasgow-International, London-Gatwick, London-Luton, London-Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne
• Transavia.com – Amsterdam, Eindhoven, Rotterdam
• Transavia.com France – Paris-Orly
• Turkish Airlines – Istanbul-Atatürk, Milan-Malpensa, Paris-Charles De Gaulle
• Turkish Airlines operated by Anadolujet – Ankara, İstanbul-Sabiha Gökçen