Dalaman International Airport
Dalaman Airport (DLM) is one the three main airports along the south/southwestern coastline of Turkey.
Thanks to the new terminal of Dalaman Airport,10.000.000 passengers can manage then holiday destinations with the highest standards and comfort.
By flying to Dalaman Airport you can come to :
Sarigerme (17km) || Fethiye (44km) || Oludeniz (60km) || Marmaris (95km) || Icmeler (103km) || Turunc (115km)
Akyaka (70km) || Datca (162km) || Dalyan (29km) || Kusadasi (119km) || Kalkan (123km) || Kas (148 km) || Denizli (175 km)
For order transfer or if you have some questions, contact us, we will be glad to help you – firstname.lastname@example.org
After you lent, 12 units of visa counters service, 24 units of passport check counters and 6 units of baggage receiving bands work for as soon as possible you will start to enjoy warm Turkish sun. In the time when you are waiting lagged Duty-Free shop with many products or café and buffet are for your service at the same floor.
When you will finish all official procedures and went out from the Airport building you will see lots of greeting counters for passengers who traveling with tour operators.
You can use Wi-Fi at Departure route after passport control at 2nd floor in the Restaurant and Cafes Areas and at Park Cafe.
There is a sufficient number of public use pay phones in all passenger areas at easily accessible spots. These phones all function with pay cards, credit cards and BT-British Telekom Telephone Cards being sold all over the terminal.
Baby Care Rooms
The baby care rooms placed on various points of the terminal are organized for to enable the parents for easily meeting any need of their babies.
Disabled Passengers who arrive at Dalaman International Airport must contact with the Airline Company for wheelchair service. Ground Handling Firm carry out wheelchair service on behalf of the airline company.
There is a parking lot in Dalaman Airport YDA International Terminal suitable for the parking of buses, minibuses and cars with 550 vehicles capacity, which available for extra charge. The parking lot is just in front of the terminal and the security of the parking spaces are under permanent control.
The taxis at the exit of the arriving passenger section are ready to ride the passengers to the desired locations.
Airlines, Destinations and Terminals
• Air Italy Polska – Warsaw
• Air Moldova – Chisinau
• Aerosvit Airlines – Kiev-Boryspil
• Arkefly – Amsterdam
• Atlant-Soyuz Airlines – Moscow
• AtlasGlobal – Istanbul-Atatürk
• Austrian Airlines operated by Lauda Air – Innsbruck, Salzburg, Vienna
• BMI – Belfast-International, Bournemouth, London-Gatwick, Manchester
• Condor – Berlin-Schönefeld, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hanover, Munich, Stuttgart
• Corendon Airlines – Amsterdam, Tel Aviv
• EasyJet – Bristol, London-Gatwick, London-Stansted, Manchester
• Freebird Airlines – Aberdeen, Belfast-International, East-Midlands, Glasgow-International, Glasgow-Prestwick, London-Gatwick, Manchester, Newcastle
• Germania – Berlin-Tegel
• Jat Airways – Belgrade
• Jet2 – East Midlands, Glasgow-International, Leeds/Bradford, Manchester, Newcastle
• Jettime – Copenhagen
• Martinair – Amsterdam
• Meridiana Fly – Milan-Malpensa
• Monarch Airlines Scheduled – Birmingham, London-Luton; Chartered – Edinburgh, London-Gatwick, Manchester
• Norwegian Air Shuttle – Oslo-Rygge
• Onur Air Scheduled – Istanbul-Atatürk; Chartered – Aalborg, Amsterdam, Billund, Birmingham, Belfast-International, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cardiff, Copenhagen, Doncaster/Sheffield, Dortmund, Durham Tees Valley, East Midlands, Exeter, Frankfurt, Glasgow-International, Hamburg, Humberside, Leeds/Bradford, Munich, Newcastle, Tel Aviv, Zurich
• Pegasus Airlines – Amsterdam, Dublin, Glasgow-International, Istanbul-Sabiha Gökçen, London-Gatwick, Manchester
• Rossiya – St Petersburg
• Saga Airlines – East-Midlands, Humberside, London-Gatwick, Manchester
• Scandinavian Airlines – Copenhagen
• Sky Airlines – Dortmund, Eindhoven, Hamburg, Humberside
• Sun Express – Cologne/Bonn
• Thomas Cook Airlines – Aberdeen, Belfast-International , Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cardiff, Doncaster/Sheffield, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow-International, Humberside, Leeds/Bradford, London-Gatwick, London-Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich
• Thomas Cook AirlinesBelgium – Amsterdam, Brussels, Maastricht
• Thomas Cook Airlines – Scandinavia Billund, Copenhagen, Oslo-Gardermoen, Stockholm
• Thomson Airways – Belfast-International, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cardiff, Doncaster/Sheffield, East Midlands, Exeter, Glasgow-International, Leeds/Bradford, London-Gatwick, London-Luton, London-Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Norwich
• Transavia – Amsterdam, Eindhoven, Groningen, Rotterdam
• TUIfly – Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hanover, Munich, Stuttgart
• Turkish Airlines – Ankara, Istanbul-Atatürk, Istanbul-Sabiha Gökçen
• Ukraine International Airlines – Kiev-Boryspil, Lviv
• VIM Airlines – Moscow
• Viking Airlines – Bristol, Cardiff, Glasgow International, London-Gatwick, Manchester